Shelly Plus 2PM
2 channel Wi-Fi relay with power metering and cover (roller) control
Shelly Plus 2PM is a one-phase, two channel smart relay supporting up to 10A per channel and 16A total current (18A peak). It is equipped with two power meters for each channel and an overpower protection function to limit your energy consumption. Cover (roller) control allows for the control and monitoring of roller shutters, blinds, curtains, gates, or other bi-directional AC motors.
- Wi-Fi operated – Connects to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
- Bluetooth – Add devices quick and easy via Bluetooth connection, using Shelly Cloud App
- 2 channels on the same phase
- Power metering on each channel
- Cover (roller) control- automate and adjust the position of roller shutters, blinds, gates, curtains, awnings, sliding doors, other bi-directional motors
- Wide range of voltage support
- Scripting, schedules and webhooks
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 V ±10%,|
|Max. current per channel||10A|
|Max. total device current||16A (18A peak)|
|Max. switching voltage||240 VAC / 30 VDC|
|Cover (roller) control||Yes, with position control- roller shutters, blinds, awnings, curtains, gates, shades, sliding door, garage door, bi-directional AC motors|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Custom scripts (mJs)||Yes|
|Operational temperature||-20°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1.4 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42 x 38 x 17mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview