Shelly Plus i4 DC
Wi-Fi operated 4 digital inputs controller for enhanced actions control
Shelly Plus i4 DC allows you to manually activate or deactivate any created scene, run synchronized actions, or execute complex trigger scenarios. Enhanced with an extremely fast processor, Shelly Plus i4 DC will immediately command the execution and notification of various actions. You can use Shelly Plus i4 DC to control other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP and MQTT-controlled devices.
- Wi-Fi operated - Connects to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB required!
- Bluetooth - Add devices quick and easy via Bluetooth connection, using Shelly Cloud App
- Extremely fast processor – ESP32
- Multi-click - Up to 12 possible actions
- Improved API interface
- Java Scripts support for customized and complex scenarios
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||5-24V DC (stabilized)|
|Power supply DC||No|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Multi-click support||Up to 12 possible actions|
|Channels||4 Channel Input|
|Operational temperature||-20°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412-2472 МHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42 mm x 38 mm x 17 mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview