Shelly Uni - WiFi Implant for Appliances and More
Intelligent Wi-Fi operated implant
Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module that can make any old appliance smart! With this tiny, insulated chip, you can control any sensor and measure it, such as a liquid level sensor to measure the level of, or even automate the auto-filling system. No more waiting around in the morning for your coffee machine to heat its water and prepare your coffee! Just connect it to Shelly UNI and switch it on remotely as you please, or on a set schedule.
- Open Source
- Firmware Reprogrammable
- Embedded webserver
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||12V - 24V|
|Power supply DC||12V - 36V|
|Inputs||2 Separated digital inputs from 2.2-36V DC and 12-24V AC|
|Outputs||2 Potential free outputs up to 36VAC and 24VDC, max 100 mA each|
|Power measurement||1 ADC - dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||20mm x 33mm x 13mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport