Shelly USB-Powered Ultraviolet-C (UVC) Disinfecting LED
UV-C LED light can effectively wipe out up to 95% of bacteria and microbes in closed spaces or product surfaces and therefore act as a preventative measure from infections. The UV-C LED strip is a reliable and efficient disinfection solution producing results. The strips can kill all germs in a 2-meter radius using 270 nm UVC radiation.
|Power supply AC||No|
|Power supply DC||5V|
|UVC Radiant power||36mW|
|Wave length||262 - 280 nm, Peak 270 nm|
|Operational temperature||-10ºC to +40ºC|
|Size||110mm x 25mm x 7mm|
Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month manufacturer warranty due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
- Not for use to grow plants - Plants respond best to UV-A wavelengths and also respond to UV-B. UV-C can damage plants.
- UV-C is ideal for killing micro-organisms including common pathogens.
- Not for use for reptile habitats or for other living creatures.
- UV-C is entirely filtered out by Earth's atmosphere - 0% of UV-C light hitting the Earth's atmosphere reaches the surface.
- UV-C light is not only fatal to microbes and bacteria, but is also hazardous to humans so exposure should be minimized.
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/