Shelly Wall Switch 4
Shelly Wall Switch 4 - 4 buttons Shelly Wall Switch for Smart Relays
Designed to facilitate your specific automation needs and developed with the smallest details in mind, you can now create your own wall switch for your Shelly relays and save space and money!
No additional cabling needed and no need to change your or your family habits! The Shelly wall relay for smart relays can function as a standard hand-held wall switch and can also be controlled via a home automation system.
The 4 buttons switch comes with attachable relay holders. Shelly Wall Switch for Smart Relays can fit into any existing wall switch console or even the tiniest spaces, due to its compact dimensions and simple wiring.
- Shelly Wall Switch for Smart Relays can fit into any existing wall switch console.
- The 4 buttons switch comes with attachable relay holders.
- Relay holder - Shelly Plus Series (New - Shelly i4)
- Optional - 2x Shelly 2.5 can be connected (relay holders not included)
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
- The frame for Shelly WS4 is a separate product.
- Shelly relays sold separately.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow