Smoothcam Raspberry Pi 4 Camera Case (3D Printed)
A sleek, elegant case to house your Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi camera.
- Holds Raspberry Pi 4 plus Pi Cam 5MP or 8MP, regular or NoIR cameras
- Easy snap-in mounting of camera
- Camera recording light visible through case (Note: NoIR camera doesn't have recording light)
- Power and activity lights on Raspberry Pi visible from front of case
- 1/4 in. industry-standard steel mounting connector on back of case
- 3D printed in ABS plastic on prosumer-grade printers in 0.2mm or better resolution
- Case and Raspberry Pi secured by M3 screws (included)
- All external ports are accessible
- Added vents
- Improved standoffs
- 3D-printed items may have small imperfections and cosmetic flaws. These imperfections will not interfere with the performance or fit of the parts.
- If you have a request for a different color, please contact us for options.
- 3D-printed items are typically made to order. There may be a small delay when ordering.
- This is not meant as a free-standing base - it is meant to be mounted to a wall/ceiling/etc. using the mounting connector.
- Does NOT include mount or Raspberry Pi.
- Does NOT fit the Raspberry Pi 3B+ or earlier due to USB-C and Micro HDMI slots.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.