SOEDGE AI Neural Module
SOEDGE is an AI Neural module powered by powerful 3TOPS TPU and Dual-Core ARM Cortex A35 64-Bit Processor with 2G DDR4 RAM memory, Power Management Unit, and eMMC connector integrated. This tiny AI Neural module using SODIMM-DDR3 form factor that commonly found in notebook computer. This allows flexibility for makers to integrate multiple SOEDGE into their motherboard and clusterboard for projects that require more compute and AI Neural power.
- Dual-Core ARM Cortex A35 64-bit SoC
- TPU (Tensor Processing Unit) capable of 3 TOPS (3 Trillion Operations Per Second) for AI and Neural tasks
- 2GB DDR4 RAM
- eMMC connector compatible with ameriDroid, Pine and ODROID eMMC modules
- eMMC BGA (ball-grid array) for optional permanent mounting of eMMC chip by professional PCBA facility
- When designing a custom carrier board, note that module connector is identical to a SODIMM-DDR3 module
- Up to 7 SOEDGE modules can be combined on a Clusterboard for up to 21 TOPS of AI computing power.