Space Odysee Home / Business / Workgroup Server
Space Odysee is the desktop entry point for leading-edge data storage and power efficiency in a new line of carbon footprint reducing products. The Space Odysee only requires an amazing 1 watt per TB of data storage.
Despite it’s space and power efficiency, the Space Odysee packs a serious punch in terms of computing power, running an Intel J4115 4-core/4-thread processor at up to 2.5GHz with Intel UHD600 graphics, full hardware virtualization support, NVMe M.2 (option), removable eMMC (option), 32GB DDR4 RAM, and 25TB of data storage. Space Odysee also provides network video transcoding, has 4K HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 video outputs, SPDIF and 3.5mm output for high-fidelity audio and dual USB3.0 ports for additional flexibility. Dual 2.5GbE ports allow very fast data transfers across your network.
Space Odysee ships with Linux Mint 20 or similar operating system if ordered with NVMe or eMMC module.
Space Odysee is the perfect building block for a secure data storage and management strategy for local government, small businesses, institutions and scientific research organizations.
- Very large storage in a small footprint
- Low power consumption (20-30W nominal)
- Memory: 32GB DDR4 (high-performance modules are standard)
- Storage: 25TB (5x Seagate ST5000LM000 2.5")
- Rubber feet included for vibration dampening and quiet operation
- Cooling: 80mm thermal control fan
- Networking: Dual 1.0/2.5GbE ports
- USB3.0: Dual USB3.0 ports for additional expansion
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.25 x 12.25 in.
- Power: Universal AC input (100 - 240 VAC / 50/60Hz)
Make sure to select country-specific IEC 60320 C5 power cord option from "Recommended Accessories" section
- Secure small business server
- Safe-haven data backup (anti-ransomware architecture)
- Secure long term data archive