USB Audio Adapter
This USB Audio Adapter should work with any system, but requires configuration through ALSA or other sound drivers.
The CM108AH is a highly integrated single chip USB audio solution. All essential analog modules are embedded in the CM108AH, including dual DAC and headphone amplifier, ADC, microphone booster, PLL, regulator and USB tranceiver.
- USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbps) specification
- USB audio device class specification 1.0
- USB bus-powered mode
- USB-Type A connector
- Stereo output jack (3.5mm)
- Mono microphone input jack (3.5mm)
- 60 x 30 x 15mm approximate dimensions
- 130mm cable length
- 33g weight
- Configuring ALSA on Ubuntu to use the USB Audio Adapter can be found on ODROID Magazine June 2015 issue, page 37. (Should be similar for Debian, Raspbian, Bananian, etc.)
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- ODROID-C1, XU4 and other SBCs and legacy systems. Will require configuration in the host OS.
- ameriDroid Learn (Disassembly) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/video-usb-audio-adapter-disassembly
- ameriDroid Learn (Pin Mapping) - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/video-usb-audio-adapter-mapping