WiFi Module RTL-8812BU 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band 1200 Mbps USB3
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN module with on-board 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Dual band antenna.
Android, Linux and Windows compatible with most SBCs (driver may be required on some operating systems).
- Realtek RTL8812BU chipset
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band antenna
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed interface (Also compatible with USB2.0)
- LED for WiFi link activity and WPS status indicators
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN module with on-board 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Dual band antenna.
- ameriDroid primarily sourced this as it is one of the few WiFi USB modules compatible with Android on Pine64 SBCs.
- Systems with only a microUSB port available will need a USB OTG adapter cable to use this item.
- Product may vary slightly from pictures shown.
- Driver for Debian ARM systems - https://github.com/fastoe/RTL8812BU_for_Raspbian
- Driver for Linux - https://github.com/fastoe/RTL8812BU
- Driver for Windows - https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/rtl8812bu-software