XU4 Shifter Shield
Add compatibility with the 40-pin GPIO standard to your XU4 or XU3/XU3-Lite*. Use almost any accessory designed for the C1's 40-pin header or the Raspberry Pi's 26-pin and 40-pin headers with your XU4!
All the native GPIO pins on the XU4 operate at 1.8V. However, many devices support only 3.3V or 5V.
This level shifter board contains 3 x TSX0108E bi-directional level shifter ICs. The 30-pin and 12-pin GPIO ports on the XU4 are converted to the more common 0.1inch (2.54mm) pitch 40-pin header. All the signals can be level shifted to 3.3V and 5V. You can choose the voltage with a small hardware slide switch on the board.
The 40-pin header pin map is compatible with the ODROID-C1 and Raspberry Pi/Pi 2.
We are working on WiringPi compatible libraries to simplify development.
* The XU3/XU3-Lite requires modification or removal of the 12-pin socket on the XU4 Shifter Shield
- Converts the XU4's 30-pin and 12-pin headers to standard-pitch 40-pin compatible header
- Adjusts voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V/5.0V with hardware switch
- Stacks nicely on top of XU4 with included hardware
- Contains prototyping area for projects
- XU4 Shifter Shield Board
- 4 x 19mm PCB spacer (Metal)
- 8 x 10mm PCB spacer (Plastic)
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/homebackup/XU4_SHIFTER_SHIELD_REV0.1.pdf
- PCB Mechanical Drawings (AutoCAD format) - http://dn.odroid.com/homebackup/XU4_SHIFTER_SHIELD_REV0.2_DXF.DXF