XU4 Shifter Shield
We strive to ship the XU4 Shifter Shield same day when possible. However, due to high demand, some orders may be slightly delayed.
Add compatibility with the 40-pin GPIO standard to your XU4 or XU3/XU3-Lite*. Use almost any accessory designed for the C1's 40-pin header or the Raspberry Pi's 26-pin and 40-pin headers with your XU4!
All the native GPIO pins on the XU4 operate at 1.8V. However, many devices support only 3.3V or 5V.
This level shifter board contains 3 x TSX0108E bi-directional level shifter ICs. The 30-pin and 12-pin GPIO ports on the XU4 are converted to the more common 0.1inch (2.54mm) pitch 40-pin header. All the signals can be level shifted to 3.3V and 5V. You can choose the voltage with a small hardware slide switch on the board.
The 40-pin header pin map is compatible with the ODROID-C1 and Raspberry Pi/Pi 2.
We are working on WiringPi compatible libraries to simplify development.
* The XU3/XU3-Lite requires modification or removal of the 12-pin socket on the XU4 Shifter Shield
- Converts the XU4's 30-pin and 12-pin headers to standard-pitch 40-pin compatible header
- Adjusts voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V/5.0V with hardware switch
- Stacks nicely on top of XU4 with included hardware
- Contains prototyping area for projects
- XU4 Shifter Shield Board
- 4 x 19mm PCB spacer (Metal)
- 8 x 10mm PCB spacer (Plastic)
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/homebackup/XU4_SHIFTER_SHIELD_REV0.1.pdf
- PCB Mechanical Drawings (AutoCAD format) - http://dn.odroid.com/homebackup/XU4_SHIFTER_SHIELD_REV0.2_DXF.DXF