Good Read: February 2020 Issue of ODROID Magazine (a little late)
We're trying to catch up on the issues of ODROID Magazine that we've missed mentioning over the past few months. We'd like to blame it on COVID-19 (which is partly true), but also partly because we miss the notifications ourselves sometimes.
Note: The underlined link on each bullet point links to the article. The bold links link to other resources on that topic on ameridroid.com.
- How To Remotely Connect With Secure Shell
- Setting IRQ CPU affinities: Improving IRQ performance on the ODROID-XU4
- ODROID-GO Advance Performance Analysis: Using ARM Streamline
- A Case for the ODROID-MC1 Solo: No, Not Justification for Building Your Own SBC Cluster; Rather a Clear Protective Case for $1
- KVM: Fun with virtualization on the ODROID-H2 - Advanced Features
- Running GNOME Desktop on the ODROID-N2
- OS Installation using Petitboot and USB OTG
- Using I2C On ODROIDs With Android Things
- ODROID-XU4 Fan Controller
- The G Spot: Your Goto Destination for All Things That are Android Gaming - These Board Games are NOT Bored Games
- The Best ODROID-XU4 Media Server Software Options
Online link: https://magazine.odroid.com/issue/202002/
Leave a comment