ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition) DIY Kit
Next batch expected in early August 2020
We have finished fulfilling all remaining preorders by our customers for the original OGA with the new revision OGA-BE (changes listed below) at no additional cost.
The new revision has these new features:
- The name for the new revision is "ODROID-Go Advance Black Edition" or "OGA-BE" for short.
- The power input port has changed to a USB Type-C connector.
- A USB Type-C cable is included by default.
- An 802.11n SDIO WiFi module is included on the PCB.
- L2 and R2 shoulder buttons added.
- Shell case is available in 2 colors: Aura Black and Clear White.
- PCB is now black (earlier revision PCB was white).
Original product information (see above for new changes):
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Gear
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Sega Master System
- ...and more
- Processor: CPU : RockChip RK3326 (Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz) GPU : Mali-G31 Dvalin
- Memory: 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
- Storage: SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Display: 3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
- Audio: Earphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 10 hours of continuous game playing time
2.5mm diameter DC plugUSB Type-C charging/data plug.
- External I/O: USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)
- WiFi: On-Board 802.11n SDIO
- Input Buttons: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Left/Right Shoulder 2, Analog joystick
- Power consumption: Power consumption Game emulation: 250~500mA, Sleep mode: 5.3~5.8mA, Power off: 0.1mA
A USB Type-A Power Cable
B Top enclosure
C Bottom enclosure
D Plastic L/R trigger, X, Y, power Buttons
E Plastic D-pad, A, B Buttons
F ODROID-GO-Advance board
G 3000mAh battery
H LCD window
I I ~ VI button rubber
J D-PAD rubber
K A, B, X, Y button rubber
L battery sticker
M Analog joystick
N 320×480 TFT LCD
O 0.5W speaker
P 1.7×5 screws (7 pcs)
Q 1.7×8 screws (4 pcs)
- 8GB or larger microSD card is required to store the emulator and game ROMs.
- If you have any problem with your ODROID-GO-Advance, switch off ODROID-GO-Advance by holding the on/off button for about 6 seconds.
- This is a DIY kit. You will need to assemble it yourself. Be careful handling the components, as some of them are fragile!
- Assembly Guide - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go_advance/go_adv_assembling
Product Announcement by ETA Prime:
Gameplay video from Hardkernel: