New Product: ROCK5 Model B
The ROCK5 Model B is the latest Radxa SBC with a Pico ITX form factor (2.5 inch, 100 x 72mm). Powered by the all-new powerhouse RK3588 SoC, the ROCK5 Model B offers awesome power-efficient performance in 4GB, 8GB or 16GB RAM configurations.
Radxa ROCK5 Redeem (R3) Code Information
What is it?
- The R3 code is a small deposit ($5) for future delivery with a BIG discount ($50)!
How do I submit my $5 deposit?
- In the drop-down RAM variant box on this page, select the "$50 Radxa ROCK5 Redeem Code" option
When can I redeem the code?
- When the ROCK5 is available for shipping (expected Q2 2022), your coupon code will be active for a $50 discount on the purchase of any ROCK5
Can I change my mind after buying the code?
- Yes! The R3 code can be refunded at any time
How many R3 codes can I buy?
- One per customer
How many ROCK5 units can I buy with my R3 code?
- One R3 code is good for the purchase of one ROCK5
- RK3588, ARM powered, Quad A76 + Quad A55, Mali G610MP4, 6T NPU, 8K 10 bit encoder, 8K decoder.
- 4GB/8GB/16GB LPDDR4 RAM Options.
- Supports WiFi 6E and BTE 5.2
- Supports PCle 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD
- Triple Display Support (with HDR), two HDMI 2.1 up to 8K@60FPS, one USB-C with DP up to 8K@30FPS
- HDMI in support up to 4K@60FPS
- 2.5G Ethernet with PoE Support.
- Linux Kernel 5.10
- Debian Buster
- 40P GPIO
- 2x USB 3.1