ROCK5 Model B
The ROCK5 Model B is the latest Radxa SBC with a Pico ITX form factor (2.5 inch, 100 x 72mm). Powered by the all-new powerhouse RK3588 SoC, the ROCK5 Model B offers awesome power-efficient performance in 4GB, 8GB or 16GB RAM configurations.
See below for information about the Radxa ROCK5 (R3) Redeem Code!
- RK3588, ARM powered, Quad A76 + Quad A55, Mali G610MP4, 6T NPU, 8K 10 bit encoder, 8K decoder.
- 4GB/8GB/16GB LPDDR4x RAM Options.
- Supports WiFi 6E and BTE 5.2
- Supports PCle 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD
- Triple Display Support (with HDR), two HDMI 2.1 up to 8K@60FPS, one USB-C with DP up to 8K@30FPS
- HDMI in support up to 4K@60FPS
- 2.5G Ethernet with PoE Support.
- Linux Kernel 5.10
- Debian Buster
- 40P GPIO
- 2x USB 3.1
Radxa ROCK5 Redeem (R3) Code Information
What is it?
- The R3 code is a small deposit ($5) for future delivery with a BIG discount ($50)!
How do I submit my $5 deposit?
- In the drop-down RAM variant box on this page, select the "$50 Radxa ROCK5 Redeem Code" option
When can I redeem the code?
- The ROCK5 is expected to be available for shipping during Q2 2022 if everything goes according to plan. However, you should receive your coupon code within 48 hours of ordering, and it will be immediately active for a $50 discount on the purchase of any ROCK5
Can I change my mind after buying the code?
- Yes! The R3 code can be refunded at any time before July 1, 2022
How many R3 codes can I buy?
- There is no limit
How many ROCK5 units can I buy with my R3 code?
- One R3 code is good for the purchase of one ROCK5
- CNX Software article on RK3588 - https://www.cnx-software.com/2021/12/16/rockchip-rk3588-datasheet-sbc-coming-soon/