ODROID-GO Advance DIY Kit
Shipping date of pre-orders placed after Jan 25 is unknown at present.
Due to many factors including the immense popularity and production delays caused by Lunar New Year and the COVID-19 outbreak, new units may not be available until May 2020 or later. The different OGA software distributions will continue to be developed during this time, so expect better software performance and features as time progresses.
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Gear
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Sega Master System
- ...and more
- Processor: CPU : RockChip RK3326 (Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz) GPU : Mali-G31 Dvalin
- Memory: 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
- Storage: SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Display: 3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
- Audio: Earphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 10 hours of continuous game playing time
- DC Jack: 2.5mm diameter DC plug: A USB charging cable is included in the package.
- External I/O: USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)
- Input Buttons: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Analog joypstick
- Power consumption: Power consumption Game emulation: 250~500mA, Sleep mode: 5.3~5.8mA, Power off: 0.1mA
A USB Type-A Power Cable
B Top enclosure
C Bottom enclosure
D Plastic L/R trigger, X, Y, power Buttons
E Plastic D-pad, A, B Buttons
F ODROID-GO-Advance board
G 3000mAh battery
H LCD window
I I ~ VI button rubber
J D-PAD rubber
K A, B, X, Y button rubber
L battery sticker
M Analog joystick
N 320×480 TFT LCD
O 0.5W speaker
P 1.7×5 screws (7 pcs)
Q 1.7×8 screws (4 pcs)
- 8GB or larger microSD card is required to store the emulator and game ROMs.
- If you have any problem with your ODROID-GO-Advance, switch off ODROID-GO-Advance by holding the on/off button for about 6 seconds.
- This is a DIY kit. You will need to assemble it yourself. Be careful handling the components, as some of them are fragile!
- Assembly Guide - https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid_go_advance/go_adv_assembling
Product Announcement by ETA Prime:
Gameplay video from Hardkernel: