Banana Pi M2+
Prices include 25% tariffs for import into the US from China
Banana PI BPI-M2+ is an open source hardware platform that uses an Alliwnner H3 processor. It has a 1GHz ARM7 quad-core processor, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8GB eMMC flash, SDIO WiFi & BT 4.0 module and Gigabit Ethernet on board. The BPI-M2+ series runs Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, and Raspberry Pi images, among others.
- CPU: H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 8GB eMMC flash onboard, MicroSD slot.
- USB Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 OTG
- GPIO: GPIO (x28), Power (+5V, +3.3V and GND), UART, I2C, SPI or PWM
- Power Input: 5 volt @2A
- Video Output: HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
- Audio Output: HDMI
- Camera interface: CSI
- Network: 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: 65x65mm, 44g
- OS: Android, Linux.
- The Banana Pi M2+ should be powered through the GPIO port as shown in the video below.