Shelly EM + 120A - WiFi-Operated Energy Meter and Contactor Control
WiFi-operated Energy Meter and Contactor Control
Monitor the consumption of any home appliances, office equipment and electric circuits (heating and cooling, power lines, lights, etc.) individually. The consumption of your whole home or generated electricity from solar panels, windmills, water generators, etc. can be monitored with the only one of its kind WiFi-operated energy meter and contactor controller in the world.
- Two independent measuring channels up to 120A each
- One contactor control (or load up to 2A)
- 365 days internal memory available in case Wi-Fi is not available
- Voltage measurement and configurable alarm reports
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
- Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||No
||Yes - max 2A|
|Roller shutter mode
|Device temperature protection||No|
|Operational temperature||-40ºC to +40ºC|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radio frequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14mm|
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/
- API Reference: https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/#shelly-family-overview