eMMC Module C2 Linux (Red Box)
Don't Forget Your eMMC Reader!
This eMMC comes preinstalled with an OS. However, if you wish to back up this eMMC to your computer or write a new OS image to it, you'll need a way to hook it up to another computer with one of the two following solutions:
- Pre-installed Ubuntu (or later version) for ODROID-C2
- eMMC Version 5.1 - HS200 interface with 8bit DDR mode from Samsung
- Reimaging required for ODROID-C0/C1/C1+
- Not compatible with other ODROID models
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/emmc
- Instructions - http://magazine.odroid.com/assets/201408/pdf/ODROID-Magazine-201408.pdf
- Schematics - http://dn.odroid.com/eMMCModule/
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.