Mixtile Blade 3
The Mixtile Blade 3 is expected for Late August 2023
Pre-order will begin July 1st, 2023
Check our Pre-order policy
- Donation Code is a $5 donation that's eligible for a $30 discount on the purchase of your Mixtile Blade 3.
- Coupons will be sent to you within 24 hours from your donation, and will be Active from June 1st, 2023 00:00 Pacific Time, until June 30th, 2023 23:59 Pacific Time.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- The Mixtile 4GB/32GB costs $239.95, $209.95 with Coupon Code.
- The Mixtile 16GB/128GB costs $319.95, $289.95 with Coupon code.
The Mixtile Blade 3 is a Pico-ITX 2.5-inch form factor edge computing unit, with a high-performance Octa-Core Rockchip RK3588 and low-latency 4x PCIe Gen3 for stackability. It is the perfect solution for applications requiring versatile functionality and reliable performance.
Mixtile Blade 3 can be used as a standalone SBC, but it is primarily designed to build a 4-node cluster via PCIe Gen3 ports with customized breakout boards and cables. And the daisy-chain topology used to cluster Mixtile Blade 3 boards is more economical, more user-friendly and faster than the alternatives. Users can even create an ARM Server with clusters of up to 75 Blade 3 SBCs in a standard 2U, 19-inch chassis.
- Rockchip Octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 SoC processor RK3588
- Up to 32GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 256GB eMMC storage
- NPU up to 6 TOPS
- HDMI 2.1 out 8K@60fps, HDMI 2.0 in 4K@60fps, 4-lane MIPI-DSI
- H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoder up to 8K@60fps
- H.264/H.265 video encoder up to 8K@30fps
- 4-lane PCIe Gen3 in U.2 port
- SATA 3.0 in U.2 port
- Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, link aggregation
- Micro-SD 3.0 Flash Expansion Socket
- Mini-PCIe socket with PCIe Gen2.1 and USB 2.0
- Dual USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4a
- 30-pin GPIO socket,
- Digital I/O, I2C, USB 2.0, TTL UART, SPI, I2S
- 2.5-inch Pico-ITX (100 x 72mm), fanless
- Power input supports PD 2.0 over USB-1 Type-C Port, 12V DC standard SATA power over U.2 port
- 0 to +80°C operating temperature
- Preload customized Debian 11, will support other Linux distributions and Android 12