Out of stock
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE WE WILL BE RESTOCKING RE-CERTIFIED ITEMS
We have a limited number of ODROID-C1+ recertified units in stock. Each one has been fully tested and certified. These boards may have dust, scuffs, marks and other signs of use, but are otherwise fully functional.
THIS ITEM IS BEING OFFERED "AS-IS", WITH NO WARRANTY. A "Grace period" of 14 days from date of receipt will be observed to assure that recertified products are not DOA. All other RMA requests will be denied.
Additional items required to operate - see "NOT INCLUDED" section below
Amazing price! Amazing performance!
Why settle for a lower specification single-board computer? For less money, get a quad-core CPU + dual-core GPU + 1GB DDR3 RAM + Gigabit Ethernet + 4x USB2.0 ports + infrared receiver + more!
The C1+ makes the perfect single-board computer for general purpose computing, software development and projects. The ODROID-C1+ gives loads of satisfaction and fun with incredible performance at a tiny price.
Check out the December 2014 issue of ODROID Magazine for all the details of this great board.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, dual-core GPU, 1GB RAM
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 4 x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible - pins 37, 38, and 40 are not compatible with the Pi B+ as they are dedicated for analog inputs)
- Linux or Android available
- Size: 85 x 56 x 18 mm, Weight: 40g
- Package includes main board
- Full-sized HDMI connector (Type A)
- Heat sink included (a $3.95 value)!
- Expanded microSD card compatibility - The original C1 worked optimally with a specific set of microSD cards, and using a non-compliant card would sometimes result in a slow-booting or non-booting image. The C1+ is compatible with a wider array of microSD cards.
- Improved CEC functionality - The CEC hardware has been updated to operate regardless of the presence of an RTC backup battery.
- USB OTG power path - A small hardware modification could be performed on the original C1 to allow it to be powered via the USB OTG port. This modification is now standard with the C1+ model.
- I2S signals exposed for external audio DAC - The I2S signals can be easily accessed on the C1+ in order to permit the use of an external audio Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC).
- No power supply included - Consider an ODROID 5VDC/2A power supply or an ODROID Smart Power supply, both available on this site
- No microSD or eMMC card included - eMMC memory is much faster than microSD memory
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/odroid-c1