ODROID-H2 Case Type 4
This ODROID-H2 “Case Type 4” is designed for the user who needs high bandwidth network with mid-range storages. Basically, this is the fanless design and the heated air from a processor or the storages – especially a hard disk drive with a spinning motor – can be blow out through the two 92mm holes on top of the ODROID-H2 and the disk drives. But you also can install a 92x92mm standard PC cooling fan (optional) at a hole out of two on top of the ODROID-H2 if you supply the decent power for the fan.
- Supported storages: Due to the physical limitation of the design, two different size of storages cannot be installed and below combination of the storage drives are supported.
On-board eMMC 5.1 module
On-board M.2 NVMe (NGFF-2280)
Up to 1 x 3.5” SATA HDD or SSD
Up to 2 x 2.5” SATA HDD or SSD (Max height : 15mm)
- “SATA Data and Power Cable” must be purchased
- The disk drive mounting screws (M3x6mm and #6-32x6mm) are included in the package.
- The power and reset switches are accessible through the hole at the front
- Optional power on/off switch (diameter 16mm) can be installed at the front