PINE A64 2GB LTS
The PINE64 PINE A64 2GB LTS (Long Term Supply) is an amazingly low-cost yet powerful 64-bit single-board computer! It sports a quad-core ARM Cortex A53 64-bit processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU, dual I/O expansion slots, HDMI 1.4a video port and 10/100/1000 Ethernet port. The 2GB LTS version also offers an eMMC storage option, something not found on the non-LTS A64 versions.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Powerful Linux/Android Computer
- Allwinner A64/R18 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM/128Mb SPI boot Flash
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 LAN jack
- 2x high speed USB2.0 host ports
- 40 GPIO pins (quasi-Raspberry Pi compatible) + Euler Bus
- CSI camera port, DSI display port and touch control port
- Linux or Android available
- Package includes main board
- Weight: 46 g
- Dimensions: 127 x 79 x 21 mm
- No power supply included - Consider a PINE64 5VDC/3A power supply with 3.5mm Barrel jack connector (available in accessories)
- No microSD card included
- No case included
- No HDMI cable included - needed to connect to a display device.
- USB-UART module by PINE64 highly recommended for tinkering with u-boot, kernels, multiple installs and more
- A64 Forum - https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
- A64-LTS Powered by 3.5mm barrel connector
- Pine A64 Wiki - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Page
- Getting Started - PINE64 Installer - https://github.com/pine64dev/PINE64-Installer/blob/master/README.md
- Display Resolutions - https://github.com/longsleep/sunxi-disp-tool#available-hdmi-output-names
- FCC - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/Pine%20A64%20Board%20FCC%20certification%20CCF20160624.jpg
- CE - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/Pine%20A64%20Board%20CE%20Certification%20CCF20160624.jpg
- RoHS - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/CCF20160627_00000.jpg
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.