VoCam264 Full-HD USB Camera
Add a full-HD (1920x1080) color camera to your VoCore!
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codecs: H.264, MJPEG
- Up to 30fps @ 1920x1080 (may be slower depending on USB and other factors)
- Lens: 2.8mm, ~160 degree, M12 threading
- Microphone: Included on-board
- Driver: UVC 2.0, UAC 1.0
- Power supply: microUSB 5.0V
- Power consumption: 140~170mA
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 25 mm (including lens)
- Old Linux 2.6 driver patch requires update
- Linux > 3.10 doesn't require driver
- FRAGILE USB RIBBON AND CONNECTOR: The datasheet for the ribbon cable and connector used for the camera specifies an expected lifespan of 20 connect/disconnect cycles. Minimize disconnecting and reconnecting to extend lifespan of connectors, and minimize strain on cable and connector when in use.
- CROSS-THREAD WARNING: When installing an M12 lens, it is very easy to cross-thread the lens into the housing. Take extra care to make sure lens is going in absolutely straight!
- Tested using guvcview and VLC Media Player on ODROID-C2 Linux 16.04
- ameriDroid Learn - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/vocore
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.