WiFi Module 5B
The WiFi Module 5B is a FCC / CE certified IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WLAN module with on-board 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz Dual band antenna that works with ODROID series and is Android and Linux compatible. This module will also work out-of-the-box with other SBCs and operating systems that support the RTL8821CU chipset. Otherwise, the addition of drivers or recompilation may be required for full functionality.
Please update your OS to the latest version if it doesn’t work.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.
- Realtek RTL8821CU chipset ( USB ID = 0bda:c820 - Initial CDROM mode = 0bda:1a2b )
- Dual-Band 11ac 1×1 with 64/128/152 bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK,WPA2/WPA2-PSK securities
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.483GHz ; 5.725~5.825GHz
- Support WLAN Standards: IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n
- Transmission Speed : ~200 Mbps
- Bluetooth 2.1/3.0/4.2 (Not BLE)
- USB 2.0 High-speed
- Antenna Gain: 2dBi
- LED for WiFi Link Activity
- Supports Soft-AP Mode
- Dimension : 36 x 19 x 9 mm
- Weight : 5 g
- FCC and CE Certifications - https://dn.odroid.com/testReport/wifi_M6/
- FCC/CE/RoHS - https://dn.odroid.com/testReport/wifi_M6/
Warranty is valid for 30 days, starting upon date of receipt.