New Product: ODROID-H2+ is Back and Better Than Ever
The first revision after the original model was called Rev B, and the new version is now Rev B+.
Here are the amazing new features:
- Upgraded CPU from the Intel J4105 to J4115
- Upgraded NIC chipset to RTL8125B, capable of 2.5 Gbps Ethernet
- Increased GPIO pins from 20 to 24 to add USB2.0 and HDMI CEC signals
- Changed 12V SATA power circuit to improve the suspend-resume power control sequence of 3.5" HDDs
- 100% hardware and software compatible with Rev B, including physical dimensions
- In order to use the HDMI CEC signals, a 3rd party CEC adapter board is needed
- For Linux, drivers for the 2.5 GbE ports must be added manually as of release as the upstream kernel needs a patch to support this functionality
- Manually compiling Realtek's driver: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/hardware/install_ethernet_driver_on_h2plus
- Installing a DKMS .deb package with Ubuntu OS image without Internet connection: https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/hardware/install_r8125_dkms
- For Windows 10, no drivers need to be added to support the 2.5 GbE
Make sure to also check out our great selection of ODROID-H2+ accessories!