News: PINE64 New Year Update
- FOSDEM 2020 - Pine64 will be attending the expo on Saturday Feb 1, and will have a booth on Sunday, Feb 2. Bring your PinePhone with you if you are attending as something special may be available for you.
- Pinebook Pro - ISO units already shipping, ANSI units shipping 1st half of January.
- Pinebook Pro - New updates to default OS: Full acceleration in Chromium, stability improvements to Firefox, added support for many USB-C docks.
- PinePhone - Video showing recent state of 4 OS images [view video below], Brave Heart Edition shipping in January, basic screen protector preinstalled on Brave Heart models, will include high-quality USB-C charging cable.
- PineTime - Dev units have been shipped and many delivered, video showing basic time functionality and button presses [view video below].
- PineTab - New information available in the next update.
PineTime Development Video:
I wrote some code for my #Pinetime : add battery level, BLE status and date on screen, and use the push button to enable/disable display and sleep mode !#INeedAGraphicalUXAndFontDesignerhttps://t.co/mYLdTxQlgE@thepine64 pic.twitter.com/TH6qPks42z— JF (@codingfield) December 27, 2019