ODROID-VU5A - 5inch HDMI display with Multi-touch and Audio
What's new and different from the VU5?
- AUDIO JACK: The VU5A (Audio) is meant to be used with sound! Plug in your own speakers or earbuds/headphones into the audio jack (3.5mm)
- AUDIO PORT: plug in the ODROID Speakers (affordable and powered directly from the board) into the audio port
- Additional microUSB PORT when you need more power!
- 5-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels hardware resolution, configurable by software up to 1920x1080
- 5 finger capacitive touch input (USB ID 16B4:0705)
- 3.5mm audio jack and differential L/R speaker port to support HDMI audio output
- OSD menu supports with buttons for power management, brightness/contrast/volume adjustment, etc.
- Power consumption : 500mA/5Volt
- Power on/off tact switch
- Screen Dimensions : 121 x 93.31 x 15 mm including buttons and connectors
- Viewable screen size : 108 x 64 mm (active area)
- Fully assembled 5inch display
- 6 x 3.5mm screws
- 3 x Hex nuts
- Micro USB link board
- HDMI link board
- Micro-to-TypeA USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
- Micro-to-Micro USB Cable (approx. 35cm)
- TypeA-to-TypeA HDMI cable (approx. 35cm)
1. The display shows noise on the screen in the boot process and power-down process because there is no off-sync filter circuit.
2. On the C1+, there will be after-image or noise when the system turns off if you use the OTG port.
To fix this issue, you must remove(de-solder) the R94 from the C1+ PCB.
If you have the C1+ PCB Rev 0.4 2015/09/30, just remove a JUMPER on J8.
3. There is no backlight control except for the slide switch. So software can't adjust the brightness neither turn on-off the backlight.
- VU5A Wiki Page - https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu5a/vu5a