Hominoid XU4 Split Air Flow Case Kit (3D Printed)
- 3D-printed case in 0.25mm or better resolution out of ABS plastic
- Designed specifically for gold heatsink as pictured, but can accommodate many other heat sinks
- Can accept Noctua or other 40mm fan for active cooling
- Can be placed horizontally or vertically
- All assembly hardware included
- Easy access for changing eMMC and microSD modules without opening case
Printed to order: Printed on a first-purchased, first-shipped basis. Due to the length of time required to 3D print items, it is likely this item will be delayed by one or more days while printing occurs.
3D-printed items may have small imperfections and cosmetic flaws. These imperfections will not interfere with the performance or fit of the parts.
Assembly required - Phillips (+) screwdriver recommended.
In order to make use of the fan control algorithm provided in many OS images for the XU4 when using the Noctua or other 40mm fan, the fan connector needs to be cut off and replaced by a connector compatible with the XU4's on-board fan controller. This can easily be salvaged from the fan included on the XU4.
Warranty is valid for two weeks, starting upon date of receipt.
ODROID Forum topic which discusses assembly and 3D files - http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=26373
Assembly Instructional Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwzd4ZN9pYA