Shelly 1 - WiFi AC/DC Relay Switch 15A
WiFi-operated Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch.
- Open Source
- Firmware Reprogrammable
- Embedded webserver
- Designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Standard warranty (included in purchase price): 24-month warranty through manufacturer due to device malfunctions when it is used in user manual described conditions.
While this is technically user-installable in many locales, we recommend consulting a licensed electrician to install automation components - in addition to being licensed to work with electrical devices, they are also familiar with local building codes.
Manufacturer's note: Each Shelly device emits heat under load. Do not combine two or more Shelly devices stacked on top of each other in a confined space. There must be a minimum distance of 1 cm between them to allow for airflow.
- IF SELECTING A RECERTIFIED UNIT, PLEASE NOTE: EVERY UNIT HAS BEEN MANUALLY TESTED INDIVIDUALLY BY AN AMERIDROID ENGINEER TO BE IN FULLY-WORKING CONDITION AND COMES WITH THE SAME WARRANTY AS THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT
|Power supply AC
|110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
|Power supply DC
|12V, 30 - 50V
|Roller shutter mode
|Device temperature protection
|Working without a neutral line
|-40 to + 40 °C
|Device power consumption
|< 1 W
|Local and remote control
|UL Listed option
|2400 - 2484 MHz
|Radio signal power
|up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
|41mm x 36mm x 17mm
- Official Support - https://shelly.cloud/support/
- Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShellyIoTCommunitySupport
- API and Communication Documentation - https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen1/