SOPine A64 Compute Module
The SOPINE A64 is a compute module powered by the same powerful Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit Processor as PINE A64 with 2G LPDDR3 RAM memory, Power Management Unit, SPI Flash and MicroSD Slot (for bootable OS images microSD card) integrated. This tiny compute module uses a SODIMM-DDR3 form factor that is commonly found in notebook computers. This allows flexibility for makers to integrate multiple SOPINE A64's into their motherboard for projects that require more computing power.
Links to compliance documentation available at the bottom of this listing.SPECIFICATIONS
- SoC – Allwinner A64 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2 GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 128 Mbit SPI flash, micro SD slot (on the back)
- I/Os via 204-pin SO-DIMM edge connector
- ameriDroid Learn articles - https://ameridroid.com/blogs/ameriblogs/tagged/sopine
- Pine64 Wiki - https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PINE_A64-LTS/SOPine_Main_Page
- FCC - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/SOPine%20FCC%20certification%20VOC20170428.pdf
- CE - http://files.pine64.org/doc/cert/SOPine%20CE%20certification%20VOC20170428.pdf
Warranty is valid for thirty days, starting upon date of receipt.